Bars & Clubs
RetailPOS Advantage targets bars & clubs with a simple yet powerful stock control system that allows stock set-up in real-world terms like mls (millilitres) and lts (litres) rather than the often-used fractional values.
For Bars & Clubs!RetailPOS Advantage works well within this industry too with multiple price levels (e.g. schooner or pint), happy hour and accounts (tabs).
Easy Stock Control!RetailPOS Advantage features integrated and powerful stock control, and provides a quick & easy way of keeping an eye on your stock levels!
Easy to Use!RetailPOS Advantage features an easy to use sales screen that lets you get the job done quicker!
Happy Hour!RetailPOS Advantage features a sophisticated Happy Hour control with scheduling, percentage discounts/surcharges, dollar discounts, and price level shifting.
Flexible Security!RetailPOS Advantage lets you easily control what your employees can and can't do with over 70 employee rights which make it harder for your staff to rip you off!
- Happy Hour (by price level or % discount)
- Product Availability by day
- Membership Rewards
- Clubs (points, % discount or price level)
- Real-Time Stock Control and Stock Transfer/Adjustment including by location
- Stock Receivable
- Stock Wastage
- Different sale screen modes and product/menu configurations for each each location, and sell at different prices, but linking to the same database
- The ability to set your prices by mark-up, margin, sale type, price level, date and time specials
- In-House Gift Vouchers with expiry date
- Promotional Vouchers for a specific product with an expiry date
- Live Sales Viewer (office)
- Graphical Table Layout for Restaurant and direct sales for Bars with Bistro Style Ordering (order and pay, or order and pay when everyone has ordered, then print the whole order at once to the kitchen for that table)
- Total staff control options
- Surcharges, discounts, item discounts, and product specials (with automatic start and end date/times)
- Accounts (with account limits)
- Over 100 reports including Stock, Stock Value, Stock Cost, Stock Profit, Stock Loss, Stock Take, Stock Reorder, Stock On Order, and Stock Received