Pizza Bars & Fast Food
RetailPOS Advantage Point of Sale software targets the pizza bar & fast food industries with a powerful and customisable offer system that can handle the complex deals usually associated with pizza bars.
Awesome for Pizza Bars!RetailPOS Advantage has thirty different offer types so all your special deals can be handled efficiently. Your staff will no longer get the price wrong!
For take-aways & deliveries!RetailPOS Advantage efficiently handles cash sales, phone orders for pick-up, delivery sales & table sales. You can also change the sale type at any time.
What size?RetailPOS Advantage can handle up to six different sizes in addition to halves & quarters and it will automatically calculate the deals & prices (including for the toppings!).
Easy to Use!RetailPOS Advantage features an easy to use sales screen that lets you get the job done quicker!
Flexible Security!RetailPOS Advantage lets you easily control what your employees can and can't do with over 70 employee rights which make it harder for your staff to rip you off!
- Phone Orders for Pick-Up & Delivery Orders are standard (and integrates with Google Maps)
- Delivery fees by Suburb or Customer
- Caller Id Provides details of who is calling and their address
- SMS/E-mail Order Confirmation and estimated delivery time
- Order Ready Screen is great for your customers that arrive to collect their order, when they arrive they’ll see their name on the screen, the status of their order and how long until its ready
- Extras will automatically charge the correct price based on pizza size
- You can go back to any part of the order and easily add or remove products without having to start the order again e.g. with a 1/2 & 1/2 pizza you can go back and adjust the size of the pizza base or add more toppings to any half. There is no need to delete and start again!
- Option to automatically warn the staff of the minimum delivery charge
- Staff can clearly see the delivery address at all times
- Option for staff to confirm the delivery details
- There are 30 different offer styles that can be individually tailored so it can detect your offers automatically! e.g. Buy One Get One Free, Pay for the Dearest Half of the Pizza Only, 2 large Garlic Bread and Drink for $x, Day of the Week Special, the list goes on. It’s enormously powerful and flexible!
- Automatic kitchen recipe/messages e.g. how to make a pizza with a list of all the toppings
- A terminal can be an order station, blocking you from being able to pay the orders off at that terminal
- It’s easy to re-print an order or print the bill
Before you waste your money on another POS, ask them this, can they do the following ?
- Can you quickly change the size of the pizza without having to start the order again?
- Will it automatically recalculate the price of the pizza and extras after changing size?
(Ours does, and it also works on ½ pizzas etc.)
- Will you be able to easily add or remove toppings and will it all be charged the correct price based on the pizza size? This eliminates the possibility of staff accidentally charging for the wrong price of toppings, saving you money!
- Can you easily change from any sale type to any sale type (e.g. from pick-up to delivery) at any time and will the system automatically adjust the prices based on the sale type and the offers available?
- Will it automatically detects offers/special deals?
- Will it automatically handle all of your deals? If ours doesn’t, we’ll make it!
There is no need to ask the customer if the order is part of a deal, the deals are automatically detected. There is also no need for separate special /deal menus cluttering up your screen. You simply build the pizza and the deal is correctly calculated.
- Kitchen Video System (an alternative to printers)
- See today’s specials from the log-on display, and a scrolling message for the staff to see
- Easily search for a product by any part of the products name, or search by bar code
- Advanced product search
- Pop-up messages relating to the selected product on the sale screen
- Different menus by sale type, for example, breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus, or dine in / take away
- Different menu by employee, allowing you to set up the system and block menus that may have alcohol on them, or if a staff member likes the menus laid out differently to the other staff
- Product quantity countdown on selected products, with the quantity remaining indicated on the product’s button on the screen
- Generate in-house vouchers with unique Ids that can be purchased as gifts, and then redeemed once-only in-store
- Automatic prompting for size when selling a product item e.g. small, medium or large
- Different price level by sale types, if desired e.g. delivery or pickup can have different price levels
- Multiple barcodes per PLU product with prices for each barcode
- Choice of colourful or graphical buttons on the sale screen with product images, or even different button shapes
- See a large image of the selected product on the screen, giving you a clear picture of the product you just selected
- Fast-cash payment buttons for quick sale
- Forced surcharge or discount on payment types (optional)
- Discounts with options!
- Full staff control
- Day of the week
- Discount to sale or product only
- Percentage or dollar discount with capped limits for the entertainment book offers
- Put a sale on account for a customer
- Display product notes or recipes on the screen, or print to the kitchen
- Unique configuration per point of sale terminal, but all working together on the same database allowing you to access orders from any point of sale terminal e.g. one point of sale could be in phone order mode but others are in table mode.
- Phone Order, Delivery, Pickup, or combination modes!
- Menus that prompt with minumum and maximum choices, to ensure that the correct information is gathered for the kitchen
- It’s easy to add new products or update prices at any point of sale terminal, and all terminals are updated instantly
- Graphical logo on the receipts
- Built-in exporter to extract custom data from the database for marketing purposes
- System Redundancy which means there is no single point of failure so if the server fails the other terminals keep working
- A visible indication that a printer is not working, and automatic redirection of any orders to the next available and working printer, with a message on the docket and the screen to let you know it was redirected
- All orders will get printed, but if there are no other available printers then the orders will be stored until the printer starts working again, and all are then automatically printed out
- Automatic daily backups of your database with an option to up backup to a second location automatically (which is always great advice!)